SkyClass Hangarage and Aircraft Management
Located in the heart of the economic hub of Africa, SkyClass is positioned at Rand Airport as a aviation partner of choice for your hangarage and aircraft maintenance needs. SkyClass is a Part 121 and Part 135 operator with its own independent AMO.
SkyClass facilities are located at Rand Airport, with additional hanger facilities available for executive jets for your short term and long term requirement.
Apart from offering top quality secure hangarage, SkyClass facilitates aircraft owners to place their assets onto our Part 121 or Part 135 operations, thereby managing the entire aircraft management of your aircraft on our license from touch down, parking, and pre-flight preparations allowing owners to focus on their specialties while we deliver our aviation expertise and catered services.
SkyClass has been operational since 1999 and has a vast knowledge in charter flights, aircraft management and quick turn-around, all that you would see and expect to feel from a company who caters for first class and VIP clientele from around the globe.
Apart from operating its head office from the economic hub of Africa, SkyClass provides a niche service comprising of:
- Full aircraft management from touch down, cleaning, parking, flight planning to fuelling and take-off.
- Chartering of aircraft for your commercial or leasing requirements.
- Aircraft management and certification requirements and planning.
- Full concierge service for owners and travelling VIP clientele from hotel arrangements, ground transport and meet and greets.
- Preferential fuel pricing and 24 hour access to operational crew.